Configure communications API
Ultimate SMS Notifications for WooCommerce works with Telesign and Twilio solution to deliver SMS.
The plugin gives you the opportunity to choose the one you want to use.
To make all this possible, you will need to recover your API keys from the respective sites.
Once you have obtained your API keys, you can choose Telesign from the selection options and fill in the appropriate fields credentials:
- If you already have an account, you can retrieve them from your Telesign account dashboard within the https://portal.telesign.com/login .
- If you have not signed up yet, sign up https://portal.telesign.com/signup.
Once you have obtained your API keys, you can choose Twilio from the selection options and fill in the appropriate fields :
- You will need an Account SID and Auth Token in order to use Twilio’s API.
- If you already have an account you can retrieve them from your Twilio Console.
- If you have not signed up yet, sign up here.
- Don’t forget to put the Twilio Phone Number who is the number who send messages to your customers.
Send Test SMS
You can test whether the send message works or not. All you need to do is set the phone number in the Testing number field, the message to send in the Testing message field, and send it, if the sending succeeds or fails, you will be notified at once.
Remarks : Once you have filled in the fields, you can save or delete them with the appropriate buttons whenever you want.